Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Automobile Quarterly Story Published!

The story I wrote (with intern Jen Harrington) about Oregon photographer and digital artist Robert Michaels has now been published by Automobile Heritage Publishing. It is in Automobile Quarterly Volume 50-4, which is the current issue. Automobile Quarterly (AQ) is a prestigious subscription-based hard-bound automotive publication. AQ features an automotive artist in each issue, among many other stories. This was a big issue for me, as I also did some behind-the-scenes editorial work on the Santa Fe story and the Porsche Museum story for this one.
Here is a link to Automobile Quarterly.
I'm excited to have this published. Due to copyright, I can't share it with you, but in lieu of that, here is a link to some of Robert Michaels' car art.

No comments: