Saturday, September 27, 2008

No new photos - what happened?

No new photos. I didn't even get my camera out on my trip this week to Missouri and Nebraska. The weather was wonderful, the work was hard. Three of us drove to MO and spent a day with a client. Two of us flew on to NE and spent a longer day with another client. Had to get up at 3:30AM Friday to drive to Omaha and fly home. Great weather, good people, good flights. No time for fun or photography. Today was spent catching up and actually working. It kept my mind off of heartbreaking family news. Tomorrow will NOT be spent on work! Maybe I'll get back to some painting. And maybe soon I'll have a new photo. --But NOT a photo of me with my new haircut! Sweet Celeste thought it would be fun to give me a VERY short 'do'. I fear that I am not young enough or pretty enough anymore to carry off this look, though it garnered many compliments. Hair grows quickly. It will soon look perfect.

No comments: