Saturday, September 19, 2009

What a Life!

What a life Maximillion lives! Here he is curled up in his favorite chair. He has grown so much. And to think the vet told Steve that he wouldn't get very big! Ha!



One recent Saturday as I was crossing the bridge back home from Louisville I saw many sailboats on the Ohio River. I went home for my camera and snapped several photos. Here are a few of them.







This ladder on the rooftop of a building downtown always makes me wonder if it's for breaking in or for breaking out. I prefer to think of it as an escape.



The two matching buildings are part of the Galt House complex that overlooks the river at the foot of Fourth Avenue. The closer one in the center is on Muhammad Ali (the street, not the champ.) I like the window.



And last but not least, here is Maxi with his favorite toy - a rubber snake.



Today I made several birthday cards to round out my exchange. I can't share them until the end of the year, but I'll try to do something I can share with you soon.

Yesterday I stopped at Aunt Chris's cute little house on my way home from work. I took her some dinner and cleaned her bed and bedroom. I brought her draperies and bedspread home to wash, so I will probably stop there again on Monday to deliver the cleaned spread and hang the clean draperies. Maybe I'll bring more of her draperies home on Monday. My new washer is fantastic!

No comments: