Friday, January 01, 2010

Creative Matrix - I'm back!

Creative Matrix is an online group for digital artists that I've belonged to for several years. However, for the past two or three years I've been a lurker due to heavy demands on my time by my previous employer. (My time was never my own.) Now that I'm in a new job with a wonderful employer who is respectful of my personal time, I have jumped back into this great group with both feet. I created three digital collages today - a great way to start a new decade. Two of them have been entered with Creative Matrix, all three are entered here. (The third one doesn't yet qualify for CM because it only uses one of their images. I may do more with it. A minimum of two of the proffered images must be used to create a 'weave' or a digital collage.) It feels good to be creative again. (I've already finished all 12 of my birthday card exchange cards too. Waaaay ahead of schedule. Yay for me!)


Fanciful old truck.



Through a lace curtain.



Bird-view.

No comments: