Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Wedding Calligraphy Blog

I'm a full time calligrapher in the Louisville, KY area, but with the internet, e-mail and shipping and mail services, I have hand written and lettered invitations and envelopes for weddings across the nation. I can't believe that I have a few blogs and only last night started a wedding calligraphy blog. It's a work in progress that I will be adding to as I gather my envelope images. You can click on this link to visit that blog. If you know anyone getting married, they should book their calligrapher early and order extra envelopes. If they are running late, often they can get the envelopes early so they may be addressed in time.

I took my first calligraphy class when my youngest son was two (I am now a grandmother!), but even before then beautiful writing had been practically a lifelong interest. I stayed with the classes, joined guilds and taught classes for several years. All the while I was (and still am) training with some of the best calligraphers in the world. Visit my website to see many examples of my calligraphy in the 'wedding' and 'calligraphy' albums.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: